August 23, 2014

Parchment Paper Road

My 2 year old loves to play with his cars and spends a lot of time at the couch driving them around. We've thought about getting him a carpet road, but my husband came up with this idea and I thought it was so neat. 


We rolled out the parchment paper and drew our own roads with crayon. Ours includes all the important things such as a parking lot, a round about and especially a runway for the airplane. There is even a parking spot for the favourite vehicle: the tanker truck.

I like this idea even better than a carpet road because we can always add to it and when the layout becomes old we can tear it out and make a new one. It's also much cheaper than a carpet road.


My 2 year old spent hours driving the cars around on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment